Advisory & Market Intelligence
ÉcoRessources develops and gives workshops and training courses for companies, governments and individuals on VER/CDM project development, emissions trading, carbon markets and climate change policies. Our staff members have given training sessions in North America, Central and South America, Africa and Europe and have the capability to work in several languages, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Arabic. Our firm has notably provided training on the following topics:
- Risks and opportunities in the development of offset projects in North America
- Land-use based offset opportunities in North America
- Risk management and origination of REDD projects in Latin America
- Requirements for the validation and verification of offset projects in the upcoming North American regulated markets.
In addition, our firm conducts technical studies on offset and CDM project development and develops guidebooks on project development. Our firm also conducts offset supply studies.
A sampling of ÉcoRessources’ past projects includes:
- Cost and volume potential for the different offset types
- Barriers and risks to the development of offset projects
- Guidebooks on the development of voluntary offset and CDM projects
- Macro-level assessments of offset supply in major marketplaces
- Potential for REDD projects
- Post-2012 regime implications for the carbon market.
ÉcoRessources Carbone teams up with Point Carbon to offer carbon markets and offset projects training courses across Canada
Since 2008, ÉcoRessources Carbone and Point Carbon, the world's leading information provider on carbon markets, have joined forces to offer...> Learn more
ÉcoRessources has developed a quantification framework for forest management offset projects geared towards the evolving Canadian...> Learn more
> Contact us for more information about this service