ÉcoRessources assists project developers and VER and Certified Emission Reductions (CER) buyers to successfully meet their objectives in the new and complex carbon marketplaces. Our transaction-oriented work has allowed our company to act as a trusted intermediary between project developers and various types of buyers, including final carbon credit users, brokers, financial institutions, carbon funds and retailers.
ÉcoRessources supports project developers in accessing the carbon market by connecting them with potential buyers and providing them with key market insights to ensure that their best interests are served.
ÉcoRessources also provides market knowledge and origination assistance to clients who wish to enter the carbon market as buyers - including market assessments, risk management strategies, VER or CER offset strategies, and emission reduction portfolio management.
Our firm offers a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) transaction services in the voluntary and regulated marketplaces, including:
- Identification of VER and CER sellers and offset projects
- Due diligence services
- Advice and assistance in offset sale and purchase negotiations
- Risk management strategies
- Advice on the drafting of Letters of Intent, Term Sheets and Emission Reduction Purchase Agreements
- Offset portfolio structuring and management.
> Contact us for more information about this service