Agriculture and Agrifood
ÉcoRessources Consultants offers its clients a diversified range of expertise based on the dynamism, professionalism, highly-developed skills and extensive experience of its members and associated experts. Our team conducts various mandates according to their nature, degree of complexity and possible innovative approaches. Our main services include:
- Analysis of regional, national and international agricultural and agri-environmental; policies;
- Estimation of costs to producers generated by the application of laws and regulations;
- Design of decision-making tools to support policy makers;
- Cartographic analysis and data spatialisation.
Agricultural Sector Supply Chain Analysis
- Marketing systems analysis;
- Economic spinoff studies for agricultural sectors and industries;
- Analysis of the economic and financial feasibility of projects;
- Planning and strategic development of organizations or value chains.
- Economic evaluation of energy projects related to agriculture and agri-food sectors;
- Analysis of the energy potential of various agricultural products and residues;
- Feasibility studies for the adoption of energy production technologies at the farm level;
- Support for entering the carbon market.
A working group on the marketing of specialty products established under the National Rural Policy 2007-2014, aims to...> Learn more
Initially, this study estimated the economic importance of agricultural production and processing in Quebec in terms of employment, GDP and government revenues. In a second step, these data were presented at a disaggregated level...> Learn more
> Contact us for more information about this service