International Climate Change Policy
- In-depth policy analyses of international climate change negotiations and their impacts on governments and industry;
- Training and capacity building for climate change negotiators through advisory services;
- International climate negotiations and the elaboration of negotiating tools such as guidebooks.
Climate Change Policy Analysis
- In-depth multidisciplinary analyses of climate change policies both for mitigation and adaptation;
- Assessment of the economic impacts of climate change policies on different sectors;
- Advisory services on climate change best practices.
Climate Change Adaptation Decision Support
- Studies to assess and develop adaptation policies and programs;
- Economic assessments of climate-related risks and uncertainties and cost-benefit analyses of adaptation options;
- Development of decision-making tools for the selection of adaptation options for municipal decision makers, governmental institutions, private companies and other groups affected by climate change impacts.
The project aimed to first draw a portrait of the provincial and territorial programs that can contribute to the adaptation of ...> Learn more
The climate change negotiator's Guidebook aimed to provide an insightful understanding of the main issues at stake during the Copenhagen Summit in 2009. The Guidebook dealt with both...> Learn more
> Contact us for more information about this service