Economic Analysis Services
The client has retained the services of ÉcoRessources to:
1) Prepare their documents for the federal and provincial pre-budgetary consultations and to participate in the budgetary announcements and the subsequent follow-ups.
2) Provide support to the local chambers of commerce, giving presentations when necessary.
3) Provide journalists with references and data.
4) Support them during regular operations (monthly statistics, letters, etc.).
5) Review and verify the economic aspects of their open letters and articles.
Characterization of the Economic Importance of Quebec’s Flora and Analysis of Different Financing Options
This mandate aimed to characterize the economic significance of Quebecʹs flora by establishing the magnitude of valid and credible values involved and...> Learn more
Evidence of the Socio-Economic Importance of Polar Bears for Canada
ÉcoRessources Consultants has been mandated by our client to estimate the socio-economic importance of polar bears for Canada...> Learn more